Friday 7 August 2015

Hevea Wb : slowly but SURELY WIN!



Invest in Hevea wb!
When everyone is fearful, it is time to invest!
Today when there was a panic selling in KLSE, Hevea wb drop lowest to RM 0.71. It is a great opportunity to collect! Why?

Why did I select this share?
In view of our Ringgit at its 16 year low, I focus on companies which export their product for US$. Hevea and Pohuat ( Last entry at RM 2.00) are the 2 leading furniture companies which export almost all their products in US$. If you frequently check from Bursa the quarterly results of companies those you have an interest in. As soon as you see a company reporting a sudden jump in profit, it is time to study its business more carefully and check its future profit growth prospect.
Golden Rule: I will not buy if I am not sure it can make more profit this year than last year because when the annual result shows reduced profit, the price will not go up. You must increase buying when you see the profit is improving from quarter to quarter. Especially so when market selling you at a discount when market pull back! Always look at the future profit growth prospect. 
Then what you need to do is WAIT! 
just like what happened to my darling Pohuat! 

MULTIPLE PROPOSALS POH HUAT RESOURCES

 BERHAD ("POHUAT" OR THE "COMPANY") I. 

PROPOSED SHARE SPLIT; II. PROPOSED 

BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS; AND III. 

PROPOSED AMENDMENTS (COLLECTIVELY

 REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")

POH HUAT RESOURCES HOLDINGS BERHAD

TypeAnnouncement
SubjectMULTIPLE PROPOSALS
Description
POH HUAT RESOURCES BERHAD ("POHUAT" OR THE "COMPANY")

I.     PROPOSED SHARE SPLIT;

II.    PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS; AND

III.   PROPOSED AMENDMENTS

(COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
On behalf of the Board of Directors of POHUAT ("Board"), RHB Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that the Company proposes to undertake the following proposals:-
  1. a share split involving the subdivision of every one (1) existing ordinary share of RM1.00 each in POHUAT into two (2) ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in POHUAT ("POHUAT Share(s)" or "Share(s)") held on an entitlement date to be determined later ("Proposed Share Split");
  2. a bonus issue of up to 56,693,552 new warrants in POHUAT ("Warrant(s)") on the basis of one (1) free Warrant for every four (4) POHUAT Shares held on the same entitlement date as the Proposed Share Split to be determined later ("Proposed Bonus Issue of Warrants"); and
  3. amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of POHUAT ("Proposed Amendments"). 
Further details on the abovementioned Proposals are set in the attachment

This announcement is dated 7 August 2015.  

What happened next? it shoot up to the sky RM 2.93 when all other shares are in red!
So, overcome your FEAR and take action! 

What is Fear?



NO ARMS, NO LEGS, NO FEAR ( a small story from Nick Vujicic )

You may have a strong sense of purpose, great hope for the possibilities in your life, faith in your future, an appreciation for your own value, and even a great attitude, but fear can hold you back from achieving your dreams. There are many handicaps worse than having no arms and no legs—fear can be especially debilitating. You cannot live a fulfilling life that fully expresses your blessings if fear controls your every decision.
Fear will hold you back and keep you from being who you want to be. But fear is just a mood, a feeling —it's not real! How often have you feared something —a trip to the dentist, a job interview, an operation, or a test in school—only to discover that the actual experience was not nearly as bad as you had imagined?
I thought I would get creamed in my first-grade fight with Chucky-boy, but look how that turned out! All too often adults revert back to childish fears. They go back to acting like kids frightened at night because they imagine that the tree limb scraping the bedroom window is actually a monster trying to eat them up.
I've seen fear absolutely paralyze otherwise normal people. I'm not referring to scary movie fears or childhood tears of bumps in the night. So many people are handicapped by fear of failure, fear of making mistakes, fear of making a commitment, even fear of success. It's inevitable that fears will come knocking on your door. You don't have to let them in. You send them on their way, and then go on yours. You have that choice.
Psychologists say most fears are learned. We are born with only two instinctive fears: fear of loud noises and fear of being dropped. I had a fear of being mauled by Chucky back in the first grade, but I got over it. I decided that I wasn't going to wait until I felt brave—I just acted brave, and in the end I was brave!
Even as adults we create fearful fantasies that simply don't match up to reality. This explains why fear is often described as "False Evidence Appearing Real." We become so focused on our fears that they become real to us—and as a result, we let them control us.
It's hard to imagine someone as big and successful as Michael Jordan being afraid. Yet during his induction into the NBA Hall of Fame, Jordan talked openly about how he often used his fears to drive himself to be a better athlete. At the conclusion of his speech, he said, "One day you might look up and see me playing the game at fifty. Oh, don't laugh, don't laugh.
Never say never. Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
Jordan may have been a better basketball player than life coach, but he had a point. Follow the Jordan rules; recognize that fears are not real and soar past them, or put them to use. The key to dealing with your worst fears, whether it is fear of flying, fear of failing, or fear of relationships, is to recognize that the fear is not real. It is an emotion, and you can control your response to your emotions.
I had to learn this lesson early in my speaking career. I was very fearful and nervous. I did not know how people would respond to what I had to say. I wasn't sure they'd even listen to me. Fortunately, my first speaking engagements were to my fellow students. They knew me, and we were comfortable with each other. Over time I began speaking to larger youth groups and churches with only a few friends sprinkled into the crowd. Gradually I overcame my nervousness and fears.
I still experience fear when I am called to speak to many thousands of people, sometimes tens and hundreds of thousands. I go into remote areas of China, South America, Africa, and other parts of the world where I have no idea how people will receive me. I'm afraid I'll tell a joke that means something entirely different in their culture and they'll take offense. I use that fear to remind myself to always run my speeches by my interpreters and hosts before
I risk embarrassment.
I've learned to welcome my fear as a source of energy and as a tool to focus my preparations. If I'm afraid of forgetting my speech or messing something up, it helps me concentrate on reviewing and practicing my presentation.
Many fears are useful in that way. For example, it is a good fear that motivates you to snap on the seat belt because you don't want to be injured in a car accident. If your fear of catching a cold or a flu inspires you to wash your hands and take vitamins, that's good too.
Too often, though, we allow our learned fears to run amok. Instead of simply taking precautions to avoid catching a flu or cold, some people take it to an extreme by locking themselves in their homes and refusing to go outdoors. When our fears keep us from doing all we can do or from being all we can be, they are not reasonable. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get cash from every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete